Friday, February 12, 2016

Sunset, Sunset, Sunset!

This past Monday, I left the office around 5:30 pm. I was immediately attracted to the clouds in the sky, the pattern and light when I walked out the building. I said to myself, maybe I should bring my camera to work everyday so I would not miss this. Now, the only I could do was to enjoy the sky on the way home since it changed constantly during the sunset. When I got home, grabbed the camera, and drove to a place where I could have a better view, the sky was not the same anymore. But I was happy about what I could get (the first photo). Two days later, I was able to go to the same place 10 minutes before the sunset.  Even the view was not as stunning as seen on Monday (the second photo), I still enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment